This Sunday, September 6th at 11 am, we will gather for our first worship service of the Fall. Weather permitting, we will worship outside.
Before we gather for worship, there are some things you should be aware of and take action.
- So that we can ensure the safety and comfort of attendees, we are asking all to register for worship here. Please fill out one registration per household. If you do not register, that does not preclude you from coming to worship, it just helps us prepare properly.
- While this Sunday is the first Sunday of the month, we will not celebrate the Lord’s Supper at this time. We will reschedule for another Sunday when we can arrange for a safer gathering.
- The lawn at GPC will be marked where you are able to sit, which is one of the reasons we are asking you to register, so that we can create areas that are properly distanced from others. You will have the option to bring your own chairs or use the church’s. When arriving, find a spot that has the right number of seats.
- We ask that you wear masks for worship. There will not be any congregational singing at this point.
- For those who wish to still participate on Zoom, that option will still be available. One of the clergy will be on Zoom to make the service as inclusive as possible. While there may be some hiccups as we begin our services, we will work to improve the experience over time.
- Worship materials will be emailed prior to the service. We ask that you either print them and bring them or use your phone/tablet at worship.