The Gladwyne Community will be gathering together for a Thanksgiving Service on Monday, November 22 at 7:30 pm. The service will be hosted by St. Christopher’s Episcopal Church and the offering will go to supporting victims of Hurricane Ida. The service will be streamed as well, information will be forthcoming.
Advent – Epiphany
Believe it or not, Advent is right around the corner and we are preparing for Christmas. Please note the following announcements:
- We will be having a Christmas Eve Service at 5 pm.
- If you would like to sing in the choir for the service, please contact Rick at email@example.com or Annie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Advent Calendar is:
- Sunday, December 5th, we will gather for the Greening of the Sanctuary.
- On Sunday, December 12th, we will be joined by Bethel AME Church of Ardmore for worship.
- On Sunday, December 19th GPC will host a Christmas Concert with Brian and Friends.
- December 24th at 5:00 pm Christmas Eve Service
- On Sunday, January 9, 2022, we will hold our Epiphany Pageant. For those interested in participating please contact Todd. (All ages are invited!)